6.08.2009

INTERVIEW WITH RUPERT GRINT

.


Rupert Grint talks of his nostalgia watching the early Potter films, the ending of Deathly Hallows ("I was quite happy with the ending"), and the new Quidditch scenes his character is featured in during the film. RUPERT GRINT: Yeah, I've never done Quidditch in the films before so this is my first Quidditch experience. Dan says it's really painful and I know where he's coming from because it's quite uncomfortable, with the harness and stuff, and you're getting slung about. There are two stages. One is the try-outs where Ron is not very good and keeps getting hit in the face. Another stage is where Ron takes the potion and thinks he is really, really good. It's quite tricky but I've really enjoyed it. I'm always on a wire because the broom is quite high up, about 18 feet.

0 comments

 

Followers