1.22.2009

RON @ RUPERT GRINT WALLPAPERS A COLLECTION-7

.

He is a trier and wins the quidditch for his team even in the absence of harry.He becomes a prefect . The boys teenage love the ignorance about girls sentiments and emotions are beautifully brought through Ron's character.HERMIONE KRUM AND THE BALL
"But Ron was staring at Hermione as though suddenly seeing her in a whole new light."Hermione, Neville's right - you are a girl. . . ." "Oh well spotted," she said acidly."Well - you can come with one of us!""No, I can't," snapped Hermione."Oh come on," he said impatiently, "we need partners, we're going to look really stupid if we haven't got any, everyone else has . . .""I can't come with you," said Hermione, now blushing, "because I'm already going with someone.""No, you're not!" said Ron. "You just said that to get rid of Neville!""Oh did I?" said Hermione, and her eyes flashed dangerously. "Just because it's taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn't mean no one else has spotted I'm a girl!"Ron stared at her. Then he grinned again.
"Okay, okay, we know you're a girl," he said. "That do? Will you come now?""I've already told you!" Hermione said very angrily. "I'm going with someone else!"And she stormed off toward the girls' dormitories again."She's lying," said Ron flatly, watching her go."She's not," said Ginny quietly."


0 comments

 

Blog Archive

Followers