1.18.2009

HPCS CUT SCENE JUSTIN A MUGGLEBORN

.

This scene is another important scene cut out ffrom the movie harry potter and the chamber of secrets where Justin introduces himself as a muggle born o harry. Which leads to all the suspicions on harry.

P.S
Any one who likes to watch the clip in very good quality can post a request and i will send u the links for downloading them.(Most of the clips are from 10-20MB)
"Harry, Ron, and Hermione were joined by a curly-haired Hufflepuff boy Harry knew by sight but had never spoken to. "Justin Finch-Fletchley," he said brightly, shaking Harry by the hand. " "That Lockhart's something, isn't he?" said Justin happily. "Awfully brave chap. Have you read his books? Id have died of fear if Id been cornered in a telephone booth by a werewolf, but he stayed cool and -zap - just fantastic. "My name was down for Eton, you know. I can't tell you how glad I
am I came here instead. Of course, Mother was slightly disappointed, but since I made her read Lockhart's books I think she's begun to see how useful it'll be to have a fully trained wizard in the family . . . ."

0 comments

 

Blog Archive

Followers