5.29.2009

Final Half-Blood Prince international trailer

.


The transcript for the trailer
Dumbledore: This place has known magic - very dark, very powerful. This time, I can not hope to destroy it alone.

Arthur: Times like these, dark times, it can bring people together.

Ginny: Take my hand.

Arthur: And they can't tear them apart.

Ron: These girls, they're going to kill me, Harry.

Voiceover: This year...

Remus: Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission.

Voiceover: Evil will pass through from their world into our own.

Slughorn: These are mad times we live in, mad!

VO: And the darkest hour...

Dumbledore: This is beyond anything I imagined.

VO: ... is upon us all.

Dumbledore: In my life, I have seen things that are truly horrific. Now I know you'll see worse. You're the chosen one, Harry.

Hermione: You have to realise who you are.

Dumbledore: Without you, we leave the fate of our world to chance. You have no choice.

Arthur: Harry, no!

Dumbledore: You must not fail.

Snape: It's over.

VO: From Warner Bros. pictures...

Arthur: Ginny!

Draco: I have to do this.

Harry: Fight back, you coward! Fight back!

0 comments

 

Followers